I slept in a little later than I probably should have this morning; but it felt amazing!
Weirdly, I am going to miss my little twin-sized air bed.
Yep, for the past 3 months I have been crashing on an aero bed on my bedroom floor.
Why, you ask? Well, right before I left for Alaska in May, I gave my bed to my cousin. She was in need of a “big girl” bed and I was moving anyway, so she got it.
I still like to visit it (read: pass out on it) sometimes when I am at my aunt and uncles house.
Come Thursday I will be sharing a full-sized bed with a very sweet Bulgarian. Don’t get me wrong, I am beyond stoked for that, but I can’t help but feel a little twinge of sadness to be saying goodbye to my own bed, even if it is just an air mattress.
Anywho, back to the point of this post…
I still have quite a lot to do and not enough time (I have to be at the airport at 9am tomorrow morning).
It probably doesn’t help that I slept in and am now writing a blog post.
Here’s a list of a few things I still need to do before boarding a jet plane tomorrow morning:
- Pack (only one suitcase left!)
- Finish cleaning my room
- Go get all my money out of my personal bank account then close Vince and I’s joint account. No more Wells Fargo. Yay!
- Visit with my friend A. to give her her Christmas gift
- Visit with my cousin to say goodbye (I am going to tear up)
- Make sure I have all my documents out in case I need my mom to do anything while I am gone (apostillations, translations, etc)
- Find a missing earring. It’s one of my favs. Can’t leave home without it!
- Sew up the little hole in my travel pillow
This has probably been my most interesting post to date, don’t you think? 😉
I promise more interesting stuff is headed your way.
(Can anyone say recipe for the BEST bean soup in the entire world?!–Yep, that’s coming up soon!)
Until tomorrow, my friends.