A big thanks to everyone who commented and emailed me about getting together this weekend. I am so looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.
Unfortunately, the weather gods are not cooperating and my husband and I are likely going to call our trip to Sofia short. The forecast for Sofia (and Smolyan, for that matter) this weekend is filled with lots of snow, freezing temps, and frowny faces.
If we hadn’t already purchased our tickets to Cirque du Soleil, we probably wouldn’t be heading to the city at all. Driving 3-4 hours along icy, snowy roads is no fun.
So it looks like we’ll just be popping in and out.
Not being one who gives up easily, I am already planning a return trip to the city when the weather warms up a bit. I am hoping those of you who offered to meet up with me still want to/can.
Hopefully my husband finds a job in the city soon and we won’t have so many logistical challenges!
Lots of love,