It’s always fun (and flattering) to be nominated for an award by a fellow blogger.
This time around, the nomination comes from whatsonyourmindmonkeybutt (gotta love the name!) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Why, thanks, Monkey Butt!
The “Rules” (I’d rather call them requests; rules seems too bossy!):
- Display the aware logo on your blog-Sure thing!
- Link back to the person who nominated you-Done
- State 7 things about yourself–I’ve done so many “About Me” posts that I don’t know if I have 7 left; I’ll try, though!
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them–I’m lame and don’t want to link up 15 specific blogs (although I certainly read that many), instead I’d like to ”tag” anyone reading this who would like to do it. Let me know if you did a post in the comments and I will swing by to check it out. I’m sure you are rather inspiring yourself!
- Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements–See above
7 Things about moi:
- It took me nearly 6 years to finish my Bachelors degree because I kept taking time off from school to travel. I don’t regret it one bit. Oh, it also didn’t help that I changed my major three times: started with Business, briefly contemplated Art History or Graphic Design, finally decided on Parks, Recreation, and Tourism (I’m that much of a travel addict!).
- I’m addicted to Alka Seltzer. I often take some before bed as a sort of nightly ritual. Love the stuff.
- I love spicy food but as I get older I am becoming more and more of a wuss. I still power through it, though, heart burn and all! (Starting to see why my Alka Seltzer addiction came to be).
- I cannot parallel park. Period.
- When I can’t sleep, I often run through weird scenarios in my mind to pass the time. Many times they are ways to kill people and get away with it. Morbid, I know. I don’t imagine anyone specific, I just think about all the different steps and how to cover my tracks. I think forensics is incredibly interesting and I also watch a lot of crime-based TV shows, so that’s why my imagination is a tad active I think!
- I am easily annoyed but also easily entertained.
- If you make me laugh, I’m yours for life. If you are a little raunchy and inappropriate, even better! Nothing beats a friend who is witty and doesn’t take life too seriously.
There ya have it! Remember, I am nominating all of my very inspiring readers for this award. link up your own post in the comments so myself and others can stop by and learn 7 things about you!
: : :