Already technically posted for today but I thought I’d live on the edge and put up another incredibly random post.
Us bloggers know a few things to be true:
- Some people leave rude/crude/crazy comments
- Sometimes our tone and meaning is completely misconstrued and people feel personally wounded/slighted and freak out
- When you are inspired to post and have plenty of material you never seem to have the time; however, when you have plenty of time you have no inspiration and can’t come up with any material.
- There will always be a better blogger out there. Relax.
- People search for the weirdest stuff and somehow end up on your blog, which totally creeps you out some of the time.
A few examples from the past few months:
- pick up girls on road in Bulgaria
- paper marriage with Bulgarian girl
- Bulgarian girls everything do for money
- i wish i’d never moved to Bulgaria
- i am looking for Bulgarian husband
- Bulgarian feet girls
- picking up young hookers in sofia, bulgaria
- call girls Bulgaria
- fat police girl
Yeah. What? Feet girls?
I am clearly somewhat regretting putting both “girl” and “Bulgaria” in my blog title.
Thankfully, from going through my statistics, it looks as if the vast majority of
creepy men people who search weird things and end up here almost immediately leave my site.
What are some of the weirdest search terms people have entered to end up on your blog?
P.S. Yesterday, a commenter accused me of stealing my ‘European alleyway’ photos. Um. Huh? All I could do was laugh and trash the comment. I mean really? They are watermarked, copyrighted with a comment embedded into the EXIF data through my camera, posted on my Flickr, etc. I don’t know what else I could possibly do to prove I took them. Ugh. Some people!
: : :